Number of vacancies
Job Specification3-5 years of experince in Business Development
• Achieve of regional sales targets for the enterprise clients.
• New business development: Acquire strategic, high value clients spread across multiple industry verticals
• Retention of existing business
• Own end to end customer relationship and satisfaction
• Grow business from existing clients by cross selling multiple products / logistics solutions
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Establish in conjunction with businesses new business opportunities and targets
• Monitor businesses- performance against target both volume and margin
• Coordinate corrective actions to sales programs, if necessary, to achieve target commitments
Assistant Manager-Business develoment