Number of vacancies
Job Specification3-4 years of experience in developing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) applications involving UiPath, Automation
• 3-4 years of experience in UiPath, Automation Anywhere and/or any other platform. 2-3 years of experience in UiPath will be preferred.
• The Developer should have an experience of automating at least 7-8 different business processes across different domains like Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, etc.
• The ideal candidate will be expected to have experience of automating processes involving various systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
• Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable
• The Developer should have the capability to drive the workshops with the process owners, make them understand the business benefits of RPA as well as develop the design blueprint for RPA projects.
• Should be able to design technical specification document for RPA Projects
• The ideal candidate should have prior experience of implementing RPA projects involving Attended as well as Unattended BOTs. He is also expected to have experience on working with Orchestrators.
• The Developer is expected to have knowledge of various designing standards leveraged by UiPath and Automation Anywhere for optimum performance or the automated process.
• Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net will be preferred. The ideal candidate should have prior experience of 2-3 years in vb.net and other RPA frameworks.
• Good to have certifications such as ITIL, or any other.
• Engineer or BCA/ MCA candidate will be preferred.
Robotic Process Automation