Number of vacancies
Job Specification15-20 years of Experience in Business Development and driving P&L
• Drive P&L for the zone through the KPIs defined for both outbound and inbound operations.
• Manage the Contract Logistics Operations across different locations to deliver a high level of customer experience.
• Drive Effective Warehouse Space Management at different DCs.
• Drive process excellence through operational efficiency and productivity with the use of world-class technology across the DCs in the defined geography.
• Analyze the current infrastructure constraints & current Business Model & remove bottlenecks.
• Drive world-class productivity through process automation, WMS, Sortation technology, robotics, IoT etc.
• Drive Daily / Weekly / Monthly Scorecards / KPIs.
• Define SOPs and ensure that the SOPs / Guidelines are adhered to at the various sites.
• Drive safety as a process across the facilities to propagate a safety culture in the facilities.
• Designing dashboards & Templates to quantify operational KPIs and periodically review the KPIs.
• Experience in end to end management of Import/export activities and be able to work under pressure, in a time critical environment with the ability to prioritize workloads.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Excellent mathematical skills and computer literate. Knowledge of Trade compliance procedures is a plus point.
• Documentation Management:
o International documentation such as Certificate of Origin, Export declarations, ATR, etc.
o Invoice other shipping preparation viz. Shipping Bill, Bill of entry.
o Provide swift Origin and Destination Customs clearance.
o Finding Best route to the market delivery cost saves on transportation expenditure.
o Handling end to end management of Import/export shipments.
o Communicating with the Client updating the progress.